Sunday, February 14, 2016

Look Out Philadelphia!!!!!! #Mextasy on the Horizon @PENN -- Look Out Ivy League!!! #Mextasy Coming to Penn Monday, February 22, 2016! “Cyborg Chicanos, Virtual Latinas, Smartphones, and Digital Culturas Viral, Electric Mutations of Latina/o Stereotypes in the Age of the Internet”

Click me and I will get way way bigger!


click to enlarge
“Cyborg Chicanos, Virtual Latinas, Smartphones, and Digital Culturas Viral, Electric Mutations of Latina/o Stereotypes in the Age of the Internet” is the title of the charla/presentation/pop-up exhibition I am bringing on the plane with me to Philly and the University of Pennsylvania Monday, February 22, 2016. I will be presenting from 6pm to 8 or so in Arch 108/109 on the main Penn campus.  Help me spread the palabra by using the hashtag #mextasy on twitter, instagram, and facebook!  See you soon! The event is part of Penn's cool Reclamando Nuestras Voces/ Reclaiming our Voices Penn Festival Latinx 2016


click and watch it grow!



No comments:

Post a Comment