Friday, January 19, 2024

16MM WARNER BROTHERS ANIMATED CLASSIC: "DAFFY DUCK AND THE DINOSAUR" {1939}



16MM WARNER BROTHERS ANIMATED CLASSIC: "DAFFY DUCK AND THE DINOSAUR" {1939}


This is a treasure--a used, but carefully kept 16mm film copy of a classic Warner Brothers animated short: "Daffy Duck and the Dinosaur" {1939},

The film was property of the "San Diego County Library," and  then SDSU, then, doomed to be jettisoned by the university, I saved it from the scrapheap.  I screened it once at a kids party in 2005 and it has sit in my climate-controlled office since that time.



Carefully packaged and shipped.  No returns, please. Note the additional shipping expenses for this item are included in the price.

You can pre-screen the animated short on youtube here:  http://youtu.be/3Kue7P_nyvw
$99.99 USD + FREE SHIPPING

3 comments:

  1. Hello is this still able to be bought?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the 16mm film is still available. Use the paypal link -- but be forewarned, I have not opened the film can in a decade so while I believe it is in excellent condition, I cannot guarantee it! Cheers, Bill

    ReplyDelete